Wednesday, August 29, 2012

POST #9 : LET'S PLAY A LITTLE GAME


I thought we should play a game :D
The End of the summer vacations are comming close :/
But let's cheer up :D 9 months until next summer (okey, I do agree - that this was pretty bad...).
 
So back to the game :) As I saw a lot of people from all around the world get a look over here.... Let's put a song in your language in the comment box (make the world discover the beauty of your language :D ). Hope I'll get 3 - as I lately didn't get comments ( :/ ), I'm not expecting more than 5. 

1 comment:

  1. After having, searched (a long time) for a 'good' song in lithuanian. I've found one : Tautinis Brandas - Dziaukis Vasara.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7vG8gPtjXo


    For those who wonder, 'Dziaukis Vasara' means 'enjoy (be happy that it is) summer'. Hope you all enjoyed summer '12 :D

    ReplyDelete