Tuesday, December 11, 2012

POST #11 : 200TH POST

 
WOW, it's our 200th post, weel, that's a lot :) It's been something like 6 months since I've created this blog, time passes so fast ....
 
So yeah, YMTMO is 1090 views from it's creation. Well that's a lot, more than I've expected in any case :)
(That's like 54.5 per post, well that's huge.)
 
People from every continent, visiting this blog, that's nice :D
 
That's YMTMO is like 9 comments ... so that's 0.045 per post.
 
It's mostly US, UK, Russia and Switzerland :D
 
Anyways thank you very much :D
 
 
 
----------------------
 
Most viewed posts :
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------
 
Check Out the People @YMTMO.blog.
 
 
where I put some of the suggestion I get send, which I think might be worth it checking out. If you want some of your songs, or the song you like to be recommended there, send all suggestions to :
 


No comments:

Post a Comment