Sunday, January 6, 2013

DJ KHALED FT. KEVIN RUDOLF, TYGA, MACK MAINE, JAE MILLZ & CORY GUNZ - A MILLION LIGHTS


I fell on a quote from Tyga : "If we fall to fast, will the feelings last?".
 
I think now times a lot of people could relate to this, in particular some people I know who, a week after they met, got together. Well now they are still together, 2 months later - everyone clearly sees that they do not love each other (anymore?). The guy admitted to the girl that he has feelings for another girl. They are still together. I don't understand why they are still together, you might say "affection", "attention". In addition to that, the girl the guy has feelings for, seems to feel about the same. I just don't get why he doesn't break up with her. In addition to that they have to endure the comment of other people saying that their comments on facebook saying "I love you", "We have talken' out every subject, but we still have tons to say" (wait a min. you've been together for 2 months and you've talked about every single topic ? Don't think so, and if you did, what are old couples, that have been together for more than 40 years, talking about?). If I was in this situation, I couldn't stand it - well, that's maybe why I'm still single. I'd say "better be alone, than with the wrong person".
 
Well if some one has been in the same situation, explain me why? Because, I just don't get it.
 
I realise that I've been a bit long ... Sorry for that. Back to the quote, I wanted to search for what song it came from, so here it is :


 




Do you have some quotes you like ? I struggle to find some good ones.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment