Tuesday, August 14, 2012

SPECIAL PROJECT X : MY FAVORITES (W/ FAR EAST MOVEMENT, PITBULL, LIL JON, LMFAO AND OTHERS) PT. 2


... I'm on for another part of this post. I just thought it would be too long, but there is so much songs I want to share with you (sad isn't it?). So I tried to cut the post in two (Failed one more time, this one is shorter - less blabla at the begging). So yeah, here we go ...



4. Forth comes Candy by Far East Movement ft. Pitbull. This song one of my favorites from Pitbull (I'm not a fan of his music - if someone loves his music can you tell me what you think makes his music good?)



5. Then comes, Outta Your Mind by Lil Jon and LMFAO. It's in this post for the bass (For the bass lovers, who pass by ymtmo).






6. We just made it by SB.






7. Finally, no song in particular. Just the link of the list of all the Project X songs.






Btw, as a fact (if someone is interessted), in 1987 has been made a film also named Project X (but this was about a monkey which learned the signs language - haven't seen this film). That's so random - I'm SO RANDOM. Anyways if someone is interessted:



In case someone got here randomly (who knows) here is PART 1 :
ymtmo.blogspot.ch/2012/08/special-project-my-favorites-w-yeah.html


Note: I've posted Pt. 2 first so it comes chronogicaly on the blog (smart, huh?).


No comments:

Post a Comment